Friday, March 18, 2011

Updates...

 The police still don't have any leads. I'm really worried. A still hasn't been found, and they've had days. I think the police are talking about giving up. Jamie's poor dad... First he loses his wife, then one of his little girls... B has been talking about seeing a man around recently. A tall guy with a suit and tie. She says she didn't see his face very well, but he was very pale, and bald. Odd... It sounds familiar... No, I'm jumping to conclusions.

 Uno and Dos... Well, they told me I could use their names, so Kyle and Jeremy. Anyway, Kyle is being looked at as a suspect, of all people. He doesn't even fit B's description! In fact, he's the exact opposite of it! This is just getting worse and worse...

 And not to pile on more bad news, but for some reason, Seven Skies has been ransacked. Nothing's been taken, as far as we know anyway, and the cash register still had all the money in it. The police haven't gotten to it yet, due to the kidnapper on the loose, but even I have no clue who could have done it...

No comments:

Post a Comment